So what is in a "gymnastics inspiration" bag? Well, it is a lot like those "survival kits" you see for back to school, retreats etc. The contents of ours included:
- Rubber band-To remember to stretch at every meet.
- Stick of gum- Stick your bars landing.
- Smiley face sticker- Don't forget your beautiful smile!
- Dime- In our book you are already a, 'perfect 10'!
- A plastic gold medal- Even if you never get one, you deserve it!
- Milky Way bar- Because you are a star.
- Velcro dots- ... for when you need a grip.
- Eraser-To help you forget the routines that didn't go as planned.
- Cotton Ball- To help cushion beam falls
- (Hershey) Kisses- To remind you how much you are loved.
- Moon pie - Always "shoot for the moon", we believe in you!
These are how my bags came out. Want to download the card tags? Do it here.
What fun things are you doing at your house to inspire, encourage and cheer on your kids? I'd love to hear about it!